Monday, September 7, 2015

My Very First Thirty-One Event

Ahhhh ladies! I booked my very first Thirty-One event for September 16th! Okay, let's be serious - my best friend is hosting it for me so that's not too surprising. But still! My very first event!

(Also, disclaimer: My grammar through out these blog entries will not be perfect! I hate reading blogs that are written like a college essay. I want to write to you as if we were in the same room gossiping over a cup of wine....errr I mean coffee).

Now back to what I was saying, this is a big step for me in my Thirty-One venture!

Thankfully, those who will be in attendance are my best friends so if I mess up or look like I don't know what I am talking about they won't care. It's all about experience and learning as I go since this is only day 3 of being a Thirty-One consultant.

My event isn't about making a sale. It's about getting together with my best girlfriends, drinking wine, eating pumpkin flavored deserts (YES IT'S FINALLY FALL!) and offering them the opportunity to buy a really amazing product. I LOVE attending Thirty-One parties. Ladies night and shopping? Count me in every time.

This month's deal is actually great because the product that is on sale is basically my favorite and the product that I own the most quantities of. I have three deluxe utility totes and I use them for everything. Stacking towels, carrying food for potlucks, keeping the things in my car nice and organized...it holds everything!


Also, who doesn't love totes?! I am a very organized person by nature but even if you weren't these big guys are perfect to get you started!

SIMPLIFY your life to be happier and more content. Many studies show that the less cluttered you are the less stress you have. Life is stressful enough! Why make it even worse with being messy?

Girls, if you say you don't care I know you have an organization board on Pinterest! We all dream about being more organized and every New Years I am sure this is one of your resolutions (besides losing 10lbs - let's be serious - we are women. We all strive for the same things). Don't lie to me ;)

If you have never used Thirty-One products in the past the deluxe utility tote is the perfect product to begin your obsession or just get you started :)

If you would like to shop the store or host your own party please check out my site at http://www.mythirtyone.com/SimplifyWithSamanthaRoberts




No comments:

Post a Comment