For those of you who have never used Thirty-One products before I wanted to introduce you to the products that I currently use in my life and then give you a preview of the items that are soon to go into my cart in my upcoming blog ;)
Above are September's Top 10 Purchases of the month.
Of the top 10 Thirty-One bestsellers in September I currently own:
I am definitely a tote girl and I STILL don't think I have enough.
I know I have said this before but I use them for everything! Organizing, carrying food, groceries, and even dirty laundry. One tote is just for my clothes that need to go the dry cleaners. When I am ready to go I just grab the tote and I am off!
My favorite recent purchase is the Perfect Party Thermal Set.
It is absolutely perfect for lugging casseroles and party dips to Football Saturdays.
It keeps your food warm or cold and fits two 9 x 13 dishes.
I also personalized it with our last name Roberts in platinum silver thread and it looks so great with the new vintage damask pattern!
I also own the lunch break thermal (However it is not in this new pattern and I LOVE everything about Parisian Garden.) This is a must purchase for me in the new look.
Always pack your lunch in style ladies xoxo
Now for my luggage and beauty traveling sets. In my previous job I would travel all the time to conferences and I loved packing my items in Thirty-One's luggage set. My luggage looked great AND kept me organized the entire time.
Even now that I am not traveling for work I still find that I use the duffle bags and beauty traveling kits all the time!
Whether it's visiting friends for the weekend or going to stay overnight with family, I pack everything in my personalized Thirty-One weekender. Again, my pattern that I own isn't available anymore but this Parisian Garden pattern is everything right now.
Along with my weekender I pack all of my beauty supplies in the hanging traveler case. I actually continue to keep all of my makeup essentials in this bag and just hang it on my vanity. It's perfect!
Lastly, when packing for a vacation I keep all of my jewelry and accessories in the Thirty-One jewelry keeper. Again, this is one of those items that even when I am not traveling I keep hanging in the bedroom. When I'm ready to travel I just zip the entire thing up and I am good to go!
Being organized doesn't have to be boring! Also, if you are thinking to yourself that you want ALL of these items yet don't want to spend the money, then host your own party! As a hostess you have the opportunity to earn free gifts, credit towards your purchases and special deals!
Check out my site at https://www.mythirtyone.com/SimplifyWithSamanthaRoberts








No comments:
Post a Comment